Call to discuss your project and RATES.
Rates will have a minimum of 5 hours billing.
Hourly & Day rates will depend on a number of factors, such as:
* Travel Distance
* Property Terrain (slopes, flat, ditches, rutted, uneven, access, etc...)
* Size Of The Job ( 1/2 acre, 25 acres )
* Multiple Day(s), Week(s)
* Thickness and Size of Brush and Trees To Be Mulched
* Hardwoods, Softwoods, Sapplings, etc...
* "After"-Logging Cleanup
* Soil Types (Sandy, Clays, Iron Ore, Rocky Terrain)
* Potential Issues With (Hidden) Trash, Fences, Wires, Metal, etc...
* Wetlands, Soft or Firm Ground
* Proximity to Roadways and Neighbors
Open up your property, reclaim your pastures and fields, property lines, deer leases - shooting lanes, fence lines, fire breaks, "after-logging" cleanup, clear for utilities, brush piles, and more
Before & After - Brush pile gone in 3-4 minutes....MULCHED!
Mulching, Forestry Mulching, Under-Brush Control...... whatever you want to call it. We can clear & MULCH your BRUSH!
LDE Company, LLC dba: L2 Sawmill
Portable Sawmill Service
in East Texas